Magic Basketball forum

You are not logged in.
Click on register if you haven't got any account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magic Basketball forum

You are not logged in.
Click on register if you haven't got any account.

Magic Basketball forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Magic Basketball team of Teeworlds.

4 posters

About activity of the forum / clan

Dunedune
    Dunedune
    Bot
    Bot

About activity of the forum / clan Empty About activity of the forum / clan

Post by Dunedune Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Hello dear tees,

stats from the forum wrote:
    Jun 2010 60 4%
    Jul 2010 28 2%
    Aout 2010 6 0%
    Sep 2010 1 0%

The forum has been getting a lot inactive during the holidays, mostly because I had no time to open multiple threads, organize events and so on. Also, I've been a lot busy with my real life (no, haven't got a grilfriend Very Happy ), mostly because of the university.
    I'm still browsing every morning (like other MBs I see) the forum to see if there're some news, and looking everytime if some MBs are online on Teeworlds Wink

All those reasons also made me to rarely play on the basketball servers.

I'll still be busy for some weeks I guess, so please be patient ; I'll try to organize something when I'll have enough freetime, just to get the old times back.

I also know most of you have grown (hopefully), and you're getting more and more busy, with less time to play Teeworlds. We still are a clan and can meet us during some events - and it looks like I'm the only one able to organize them.

So, keep following the news, and sorry for not telling you about that inactivity period Wink

Dunedunely,
    Dunedune.
    Puch
    Puch
    MRT pro
    MRT pro

About activity of the forum / clan Empty Re: About activity of the forum / clan

Post by Puch Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Yep we must be more active !
    Me too I wasn't so on forum because I had holidays and I create my team but I play teeworlds and I didn't see mbs... Except our dear Dune ^^. SO I ask a better ativity of all members because we are the best in basket and we must stay the best !
    Dunedune
    Dunedune
    Bot
    Bot

Post by Dunedune Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:16 am

At least, the basket community isn't inactive at all, I saw 9 basketball servers (>= 1.0) yesterday Smile
    Sheep
    Basket king
    Basket king

Post by Sheep Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:46 pm

(:
    Puch
    Puch
    MRT pro
    MRT pro

Post by Puch Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Yep and yesterday a guy of a new team (DM's) knows me like [MB] Puch and I had Slid'Puch, So we are respected like the best team ^^.
    Dunedune
    Dunedune
    Bot
    Bot

Post by Dunedune Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 am

Puch wrote:Yep and yesterday a guy of a new team (DM's) knows me like [MB] Puch and I had Slid'Puch, So we are respected like the best team ^^.
    Ahaha, we'll stay in the mind of people forever Very Happy
    Btw gl for your clan Wink
    Dunedune
    Dunedune
    Bot
    Bot

Post by Dunedune Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:51 am

I've got exams the next two weeks, but I will try to organize a old but good little training/meeting MB (and maybe $C) in three weeks Smile
    Dunedune
    Dunedune
    Bot
    Bot

Post by Dunedune Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 am

Heey Smile

I planned the date for that funny meeting/training for the Monday 01/11/10, around 18:00. I know not everybody will be available, I won't report it to three months later, it's not a clanwar, so it's np if you can't come Wink
    I'll try to invit some old $Cs - Jacob, Pay, Crower, Blobby, Ente, maybe Knightee - and play a bit every map, from 0.5 to 2.0, including mb_birthday ; and I hope we'll see sooo much 'noobscore' (like news basketballers) say there Very Happy

Last edited by Dunedune on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sheep
    Basket king
    Basket king

Post by Sheep Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Dunedune wrote:Heey Smile

I planned the date for that funny meeting/training for the Monday 02/11/10, around 18:00.
    ?
    2nd Oct. 2010? This date is already over?
    Dunedune
    Dunedune
    Bot
    Bot

Post by Dunedune Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:26 pm

What do you say? I wrote November Razz
    Puch
    Puch
    MRT pro
    MRT pro

Post by Puch Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Normally I can !
    Dunedune
    Dunedune
    Bot
    Bot

Post by Dunedune Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Puch wrote:Normally I can !
    Great Very Happy
    Dunedune
    Dunedune
    Bot
    Bot

Post by Dunedune Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:50 pm

TRAINING IN 1 HOUR PASSWORD "mbtraining"
    Dunedune
    Dunedune
    Bot
    Bot

Post by Dunedune Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Shit failed again with the date... it was monday 01/10... looks like sheep got trapped with that.
    DavidWebb
    DavidWebb
    MRT pro
    MRT pro

Post by DavidWebb Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Sheep wrote:
    Dunedune wrote:Heey Smile

I planned the date for that funny meeting/training for the Monday 02/11/10, around 18:00.
    ?
    2nd Oct. 2010? This date is already over?

International: 2/11/10 = February 11th 2010
    In Europe: 2/11/10 = 2. November 2010

Usally sheep would have been right...
    Dunedune
    Dunedune
    Bot
    Bot

Post by Dunedune Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Aha, right ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 pm